Thursday, May 27, 2010

A week until my first festival.

Here I am at 1:30 in the morning, a week before my first jewelry show searching and investigating the possibility of learning a new technique. I have so many other things that I should be doing to get ready for this show. But what I want to do is be inspired and make more jewelry. I know I have to stop right now. I have enough inventory. I need to prepare other things for the show. Truly one of the things I love best about making jewelry...I never get bored. There is always a new technique to learn and a new style to develop. Every piece I make leads to another. Sometimes I get so excited about what pops into my mind while making one, I set it aside to quickly make the other and then I return to the trigger piece. I admit to I having several partially unfinished "trigger" pieces laying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment