Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy 2011!! A new year of fresh ideas and possibilities!

Happy New Year!! I took a bit of a break from posting over the holidays to work on some personal projects and allow more time to keep up with some holiday orders. I have also been experimenting and learning a few new techniques that I am excited to share with you very soon.

I also had my first house party in December and it went very well! I enjoy small gatherings like this because it allows more time to talk with the ladies about what they like and want to see in the future. I pay attention to the colors everyone is gravitating towards, what looks best with certain skin types and hair colors as they try on my jewelry, and of course I listen to all of their comments. From this first party I was able to book another one for later this month! This is a great way to keep the momentum growing during the winter months while I am waiting for the busy festival season to begin again in the spring. My goal is to have at least one party scheduled each month.  

Let me know if you would like to host a jewelry party in your home. All hostess' receive their pick of the jewelry depending on the turnout. 

I am very excited about what is to come in 2011, both personally and professionally. 2010 was a very exciting year, especially after I launched my business on facebook last winter. I cannot believe it has been less than a year since I began sharing my jewelry with everyone. I never imagined that my little hobby of making earrings would have turned into and all of the great people I have met along the way because of it. I am so very grateful for everyone's support and I am looking forward to what is yet to come!

Happy 2011! Let's all have a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment